Friday, March 16, 2012

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I know it's been awhile since I have updated my blog. Things here at home have taken a turn and it's beyond crazy right now. Every spare second is spent working on DT projects and getting my submissions completed for round 2 of G~45's DT call. Submissions are due next Friday and then we find out on March 30th who has been selected. I just wanted to take a minute and thank each and everyone of you for hanging in there with me. I will update with a few awesome projects for you next week. Hope all is well and happy in your world. Wishes for a great day!

3 comments:

Teri said...

And good luck in round 2! I know you'll make the team, your work is just tooo awesome for them not to choose you!!
Hugs,

Teri

FaithAboundsCrafts said...

We all know you will get this! We have faith in you because you are so talented, sweet, helpful to all crafters and your projects are just so stinkn' cute!!!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.