Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Paper Crafter’s Library March Projects

Hello guys!
As promised I have a few projects to share with you all today. I hope you are enjoying the wonderful warmth we are all getting. We have mosquito's up north already!! It's so crazy! I think we are opening up our pool in 2 weeks. Usually that doesn't happen until late May. Hey, one more month of pool time is fine with me!!



So, the first project I have to share with you guys is this adorable decorated box. The box is from Stampin Up! It is so fun to decorate and give a way. It's super simple to make. But if you would like to see just how there is a pdf and a video on how I made this over at Paper Crafter's Library.



Do you guys use these cute clothes pins to hold your work? Look how cute they are all decked out in beautiful embellishments. I actually have 3 of these including this one in my studio holding various cards. They are a really nice accent to my work. So if you have a few lying around why not give it a go?



These nugget tins are a fave of mine. So fun and easy to make. I am really loving this super pale turquoise and purple together. All of the supplies and how to's are avail in the member's section over at Paper Crafter's Library.

Thanks for taking a peek. Enjoy the weather.
Wishes for a great day!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Fabulous projects....love all of them. Paper choices and all the added detail is super fine...tfs

Margaret said...

All three are amazing! Love the colors and DP!! I think the chocolates tin is my favorite! Chocolate and pretty, what could be better?!

Teri said...

Awesome projects, as usual, Kristin!!! Love each one for different reasons!! And ready to kick myself for giving away my clothespin like that while I was purging for the new art room!!! GRRRRR!!! At least I know where to get another one!!! LOL!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Lisa S. said...

What great use of Vintage Vogue dp's by Pink Paislee! Your projects are super cute and I love the polka dot ribbon you used on your sweet box. Lots of crafty goodness in this post. :-)
Best of luck in G45's second round and I am certain your name will be among those announced on the 30th!!!

CREATIVE M said...

Beautiful projects!!!!All are AMAZING! New Follower!!!!Love your blog!

craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.