Friday, February 3, 2012

JustWordz Peace, Love & Joy!






Hey Guys!
TGIF!!

Happy Friday everyone. I know it's been a week since my last post. I have been busy creating projects for my customers. Which hasn't left much crafting time for anything else. But I did want to share with you this card made with using JustWordz sentiment stamps. They are the perfect addition to any project because you can mix and match the words to come up with your very own sentiment.

This card uses allot of Webster's Pages product. Their Winter Fairyland collection is used here. So super fun and girlie. Although I'm not sure I really like this card. What do you think?

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Thanks for popping in.
Wishes for a great day!

10 comments:

jessica said...

how beautiful Kristin!! Love the colors and Love all the Webster's Pages product!
TFS

Theresa said...

This card has a lot more elements than I would normally use (I am a CAS kind of stamper) but I love the colors. They make the card look so soft and feminine.

Kimberly said...

Stunning card...love how you used the sentiments...all your elements are just perfect..tfs

Karen said...

Not sure you like it? Oh my, I think it is a work of art! Just gorgeous my friend!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.