Friday, February 24, 2012

JustWordz Hip Hooray!






Hey everyone :)
I hope you all are having a great day! Snow has finally come to the MidWest. And it's nasty outside. Cold sleeting snow... nice day to stay in and craft! Has your weather been strange this winter? Usually by now we would have had several days below 0. And we have yet to reach 20. Not the norm for sure... and I am not complaining! :)

The sweet card I have to share today was made using JustWordz stamps. You know... the sentiment stamps I have been talking about every Friday for months? Well guess what? Now is your time to snag some for yourself! JustWordz is having a HUGE sale. Buy one stamp set and get your second set free!! Sale ends at the end of the month so hurry and get yours today!

This card can be used for so many occasions and I love that about it. I originally started it out as a birthday card. But now I think it could be used for any celebration really. I also used a different backdrop to showcase it. Not so sure about this one. What do you think about the staging? Do you like the tea cup better?

Thanks for popping in today guys.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I absolutely adore this card. You used some of my fav papers and I love the layout and that it can be used for just about anything. Great job. LOVE the staging too. It's nice to see something new. I say switch it back and forth. This one is perfect for this card.

Kimberly said...

oh i love it...your staging is perfect...you just know how to make your cards look even better...great design...tfs

Kathy Sheely said...

Good morning Kristin. You are right...this card is perfect for alot of occasions. Nice to have on hand....really like this staging too. I'm like the rest of the gals, change it up! Both are beautiful!

Margaret said...

Wonderful card and I think the vintage bottle and cigar box work great for staging. Although I have to agree that the tea cups work really well on a lot of your cards too!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.