Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition


Looking for my $100.00 Give-A-Way?
You'll find it HERE


Hey Guys!!
~ Happy Valentine's Day ~

I hope this day finds you celebrating all things love. I have an exciting post to share with you all this morning. I am trying out for the Graphic 45 Design Team for 2012! And guess what? You all get to be a part of it by seeing my application here in this post!! Let me just mention this post is going to be loooong, but chalked full of new projects and photos.

 I am totally jazzed about trying out for G~45. As many of you know I adore their product. The design elements in their collections speak right to my soul and I hope they see that in my projects below. Thank you Graphic 45 for this once in a lifetime opportunity!

To try out I must submit at least 6 projects. I am submitting 7. Three of which I made just for this Design Team Call. So they are new to my viewers as well. Alrighty... a little nervous here... but let's get started!


PROJECT #1 

"Let's Do Lunch"



This feminine card was made using Graphic 45's Le' Romantique Collection. Perfect to send to a friend for those wonderful "Girl Days". I crinkled the main image and then inked over it just a bit to give it a more "aged" look and feel.



PROJECT #2
"Applause"


This card is an all time favorite of mine. This is when I knew Graphic 45 was for me. I was able to design this card in one afternoon using Graphic 45's Curtain Call Collection. It came together so effortlessly for me because G~45's collections are just "that" amazing!



PROJECT #3
"Love Letters"








This mini album is new and was created for this Design Team Call. I made this album for myself. It has 4 love letters that my hubby gave to me one year for Christmas. He tied them up and placed them inside the Christmas tree for me to find. I have always wanted a special place to store them... and now I have.  :) This delicate mini was created using Graphic 45's Le' Romantique Collection.



PROJECT #4

"Altered Halloween Jar"











This super cool altered jar is a new project and was created just for this Design Team Call. I wanted to showcase my style using several of Graphic 45's Collection's. Also I wanted to showcase that even though it's not Halloween you can still be inspired to create just from the collection itself! Amazing stuff!! I LOVE this line!!



PROJECT #5
"Jingle Bell Tag"


This darling tag was created using Graphic 45's Christmas Emporium Collection. Another Favorite of mine! The attention to detail in this line is over the top amazing. And so much fun to work with.




PROJECT # 6
"Steampunk Tin"






This awesome altered tin was created using Graphic 45's Steampunk Debutante Collection. Really proud of this one!! This is a new project created just for this Design Team Call. I love making altered tins and can not believe I have never made one using this collection before. It's perfect!! I had so much fun creating this piece and wanted to create a feel of mystery.




PROJECT #7
"Thank You"


This card was made using Graphic 45's Steampunk Debutante Collection. Fitting this should be my last project. Thank you to Graphic 45 for your consideration of my work and for creating such original collections to inspire! Thank you to all of you for getting to this point and for staying with me this long! LOL

Please wish me luck!! I have all fingers & toes crossed!!

24 comments:

jessica said...

OMG these are amazing!! All of them!!
I am so excited for you trying out and my fingers are crossed that you make the team..... You would make an amazing addition!
TFS and Happy Valentine's Day!

cebelica said...

All these projects are AMAZING!!!! I love the vintage touch! Hugs! xx

lynda said...

These are all stunning! The Curtain Call card especially caught my attention because of the moon. Go see the movie "Hugo" if you want to know the story behind that special moon!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! WOW WOW WOW!! Truly stunning!! Good luck with the call!!!

Karen said...

You have completely outdone yourself my friend. Your best work yet! Tons of luck but I don't think you are going to need it. Love ya girl!

Teri said...

Oh, puhleeze!!!! Graphic 45 would be absolutely CRAZY not to have you on the team!! These are stunningly fabulous creations!!! My very favorite is the Love mini album, just gorgeous! Oh and I adore the Wicked jar!! And your steampunk tin... wow!! Oh they are al just awesome!!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Margaret said...

Oh...WOW!!! All of these are so amazing and you have done a fabulous job showing off their product!! Best of luck!!!!

Kathy Sheely said...

YOU have done an amazing job with all of these Kristin! BEST of luck. My fav is the wicked jar. There lines are truly amazing and you have worked them beautifully.

Kristin said...

Thank you so much guys for your words of encouragement and support. I have the BEST followers in the world!! I will post here on my blog how it goes on March 2nd. :)

Kimberly said...

Oh you've got to be a shoe in for sure....love love your vintage feel. I love how you layer, design and put together your projects...tfs

Lisa S. said...

These are all amazing and fabulous in every way. G45 would be crazy to not choose you to be on their DT.
I can't pick a fave because I really like all of your entries but your album and altered tin really dropped my jaw Kristin. I love your creative expression and wish you the very best of luck!!! I can't wait for your exciting announcement! :-)

Vicki said...

Congratualtions on making the final 30 list, Kristin! Good luck. Your work is fabulous!!

Heidi said...

Congrats on the final 30!!!! All these projects are AMAZING!!!! What you can do with ribbon and trim is beyond impressive. Good luck!!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Your cards and tags are stunning. So much detail and layering! Congrats on your G45 Top 30!

Lyneen said...

WOW!!! Great post... CONGRATS on making the Graphic 45 Team... I look forward to seeing all the inspiration from the team this year!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.