Friday, January 20, 2012

JustWordz ~ DT project #5






Hey guys!

Can you believe it is time to start thinking about Valentine's day? Wowzers this year is flying by. We are already 1/2 way done with the school year. Crazy!!

This card is identical to a card I made last year. I loved it so much that I CASED myself. LMBO!! Actually this is my hubby's Valentine. I remember him really liking the card I made so much that I decided to duplicate it. Only the sentiment is different. The sentiment is from JustWordz stamps. It was the perfect size font for the space and with all of the text available in this set of stamps it was a perfect choice.

I hope you are all enjoying your January.
Thanks for stopping by.
Wishes for a great day!

12 comments:

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Your card is lovely as usual, but this time I am in love with the background. Simply elegant and stunning. You take photographs beautifully.

jessica said...

Beautiful card! I love the color combo!!
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!

Kimberly said...

WOW...i so love your cards..your style is amazing. Love all your embellishments, glitter and added detail...stunning...tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Margaret said...

This is just breathtaking, beautiful, Victorian goodness! The pink chunky glitter is so pretty on the ticket and your display is as gorgeous as the card!

Lisa S. said...

This is so pretty Kristin, I'm in love with it! I love the soft colors and the glittery heart and I definitely think I need those stamps. ;)

Jessi Myers said...

Tee hee! I love that you CASE'd yourself! Once again your card is BEAUTIFUL! Love your fabulous work girl!
Hugs!
Jessi

Mickey's Craft World said...

your project is stunning!!! love all the beautiful pastels....

hugs
mickey

Karen said...

This is just fabulous! No wonder you decided to case yourself! LOL.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.