Thursday, January 12, 2012

JustWordz ~ DT project #4






Hi Guys!
We are finally getting snow here in the Chicagoland area. So much snow that we are under a winter storm advisory. Great day to stay inside and create! Perfect chance for me to use my new Keurig for some hot cocoa. I just love that coffee maker. Don't know what I did with out it!

I hope you all are enjoying your January so far. Things around here are a little hectic to say the least. Lots of deadlines to keep up with. But that means I should have lots to share with all of you real soon.

The card I want to share with you today was made using JustWordz clear stamp set "Party Time". This stamp set is so fun to work with. I love how I can come up with any sentiment I choose! I combined Graphic 45, Prima, SU, and Martha on this card.

I hope you are all staying warm!
Thanks for stopping by.
Wishes for a great day!

11 comments:

Pearl said...

Hi Kristin,
This card is lovely and the butterflies look almost real!
Love Pearl x

Margaret said...

Beautiful! I love the vintage image and your butterflies look like they flew off the paper!

CraftyGirl said...

I have to be honest... listening to you describe the weather there does not make me miss the midwest one bit! Just yesterday it was 65 degrees here and Lauren and I went for a nice long walk and played a little soccer! I do not miss the snow at all!!
Your card is gorgeous!!! I love the pink with the black and white! And you always have the best bows! I think I need some lessons!!

barb :)

Kimberly said...

You make vintage look so amazing..i love all the added detail and the sentiment is perfect. Beautiful card..tfs
www.justwordz.ca

:: Samantha KT :: said...

So gorgeous! I love all the elements you added to this! Excellent job!

hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

Lisa S. said...

I totally agree with everyone's comments, your card is beautiful and those butterflies look like their about to fly away. I'm a big fan of your color choices as well.
Stay warm,
Lisa S.

Karen said...

I just adore this one! The details, the butterflies, the colors - WOW!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.