Friday, December 16, 2011

Paper Crafter’s Library Design Team Submission

Hey Guys!!
Hopefully you are all surviving the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. I just finished my shopping today. Phew... does it feel good to be able to say that. There is just something about being done and having everything in the house. Now to wrap... *sigh*

I have some exciting news to share with all of you today... I am going to give it a go and try out for the Paper Crafter’s Library Design Team. Not familiar with Paper Crafter's Library? It's a world of creativity at your finger tips. There are tons of videos on everything and anything craft related. Wanna know how to make something? I bet they have the how to. Not only that, like that isn't enough...  but the inspiration of each piece is truly remarkable. I'd love to align myself with such a team. And... you all get to be a part of it!! Starting with this post. I am to showcase 3 projects on my blog that best show off my style. You may remember these. They are some of my faves.

This is a baby boy album I created just recently. Project #1















This is a "LOVE" banner I made for my studio. Project #2
















This is a card I created for a challenge. Project #3



Along with this post and my 3 projects... I also need to submit a video demonstrating a tutorial. Many of you know I have been creating video tutorials for awhile now. So that should be easy peasy!! Okie doke... I am off to send in my email part of the submission.

Wish me luck!!



12 comments:

paperpapier said...

love your shabby chic beautiful creations..wish you good luck on your DT application!

Mynnette said...

Oh, my word! These are simply GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the vintage feel--and the GLITTER!!! :) What stunning creations--good luck on your DT call--you deserve to get it! :)

mamawcindy said...

Oh My Goodness! All three of your Projects are Gorgeous! You are so Talented! Awesome Job Kristin! Love It! Thanks for Sharing! Merry Christmas to you and your Family. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Sunny said...

Love the shabby chic look. Gorgeous! Good luck with the DT call.

Pendra said...

Wow, these are all so gorgeous, you are VERY talented and creative! Love coming to your site and seeing your beautiful creations... thanks for all the lovely inspiration!
Crafty Holiday Hugs,
Pendra

Kadie in Arizona said...

LOVE all three of your projects - I'm wishing you the very best of luck! Your work is amazing and think you would make a nice addition to Andrea's design team. GODD LUCK!

Kadie in Arizona said...

LOVE all three of your projects - I'm wishing you the very best of luck! Your work is amazing and think you would make a nice addition to Andrea's design team. GODD LUCK!

Valerie Durham said...

Your projects are beyond gorgeous! You're a sure winner in my book! Good luck!

Rose said...

beautiful card... love all your layers! Congrats on winning being on the Paper Crafter Library design team!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.