Monday, December 19, 2011

Graphic 45 Curtain Call



Hey Guys!

How's it going with the holiday last week rush? I hope you're not too crazy busy. Things here are calming down and I am patiently waiting for Christmas... NOT!! Heehee I can not wait to open my gifts! I feel like a little kid. More than that tho... I cannot wait to give mine and see the joy on their faces. 5 more days! Whooo hooo.

The card I am sharing with you today is made using Graphic 45's Curtain Call line. So much fun to work with. But then again anything Graphic 45 is awesome! I have made this card for the challenge over at Frosted Designs. Which is to use ribbon this week. Easy peasy for me! I use ribbon on almost every card I make. It really makes a great touch. So the next time you are looking for the perfect touch for a particular spot... try ribbon.

Don't forget to check back Christmas morning for the winner of my incredible Webster's Pages give~a~way. See you all soon!

Wishes for a great day!

7 comments:

Mynnette said...

Oh, wow! This is awesome!!!!! I just LOVE the cream and black and the dimension of it is amazing! LOVE!!! :) Love that lace bow... *sigh* love...

Lydia said...

This is beautiful Kristin! I admire your work. Its always stunning. Hope you get all your wishing for at Christmas! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

Becky B. said...

Love all of the texture and dimension that you incorporated into your card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs this week...Merry Christmas! :)

Mickey's Craft World said...

BEAUTIFUL, FABULOUS CARD....

LOVE ALL THE TEXTURES AND DIMENSIONS!!

MICKEY

Erin Reed said...

I love how you used ribbon in your project, very creative!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs, I hope you come back and play again!!

Erin Reed

PS I am now a follower of your blog, I would love if you popped over to mine and followed me too! http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.