Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011






Hey everybody!!
I hope you all had a fabulous Turkey day!

It was hectic at my house as I am the one who hosted it this year for my family. This is how the main table looked. All of my china was given as gifts over the years from my MIL. I just picked up the water goblets from an estate sale last month!


 


Ta Da! Here is my 24lb turkey!!
Yikes I was up at the crack of dawn making the stuffing to put in this bird. But all turned out delish! We had turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, and rolls. Plus pumpkin pie of course!

After this I went black Friday shopping. It was a blast and I picked up some great deals.
I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday weekend.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

WOW your table looks fantastic...it so reminds me of how my Aunt Fran sets a table when she visits from Florida...she loves to go all out. Beautiful....tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Kathy Sheely said...

Looks like a table out of Better Homes and Gardens! The turkey could be featured too! I'm sure everyone enjoyed all your hard work.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.