Friday, November 18, 2011

JustWordz ~ DT project #2



Hi everyone!
How's your day going? Things are good here. I am hosting the big Turkey day this year. I have a 24lb turkey on order. Yikes I'm going to have to get up at 6:00 am to begin cooking. But I love providing such a delicious meal for my family. We always have the traditional fare of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry, rolls, and pumpkin pie! How about you? Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions?

My son is invited to a super cool birthday party this weekend. It's at an indoor BMX racing facility. So I knew I wanted to make a more grown up card. No balloons, bears, or cute stuff for this one. I think it turned out great! Especially due to the JustWordz stamp set called party time! This stamp set is so fun to use. There are words for just about anything dealing with a party.

Thank you for stopping by to see me today!
I hope you have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

This turned out great. I love how you used the sentiment. Great idea, i may have to steal this idea...tfs
www.justwordz.ca

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Very cute! Love the twine, and the way you used the sentiment! Hugs! Leah Ann

Heather said...

Very nice. The banner is just the perfect touch to this "gorwn up" card.

:: Samantha KT :: said...

Wow! 24lbs of turkey!!! Now that's what I call Thanksgiving! S:o)

I love your card for this week -- that banner is great! Perfect for a teen!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.