Monday, October 10, 2011

Peachy Keen Guest Designer-Day 1




Howdy Crafters!
Well today is the day. The start of my Peachy Keen Guest Designer Week! Yahooo In case you are not familiar with Peachy Keen they are a stamping company and they make the most adorable stamps. Even stamps that go with different Cricut cartridges. It is my honor to be working with them this week to bring all of you some inspiration using their stamps.

When you open the package of your new stamps you'll know right away that they are high quality. They are so thick and no prepping them ... just stamp! You'll get crystal clear images EVERY time!
Read below to find out how you can win 2 Peachy Keen Stamp Sets.

For your convenience I have included close-up pics of each letter.






I have so many fun Halloween projects to share with all of you this week. Please come back each day for spookalicious fun! The image below when clicked on will be a larger picture for you to see details.



Ok now for the great news! Peachy Keen is letting me give away 2 stamp sets at the end of my Guest Designer week! All you have to do to be entered into the drawing is comment on EVERY project of mine this week over on the Peachy Keen Blog.

Here are the two stamp sets that one lucky winner will receive.




Good luck girls!
Thanks for stopping by to see me today.
Wishes for a great day!

17 comments:

jessica said...

Congrats on being this weeks Guest Designer! I love your banner! It looks so awesome up on your mantel!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

UnikeByYes said...

Great project, thank you for sharing and congrats on you guest designer week @ PKS.Have a great day.
Liz

Glora said...

Thanks for the close up's on each banner piece. This is ADORABLE!!! Hugs- Glora

GiGi said...

This is so super cute! I love all the details in this like the buttons and twine! Fabulous job!

VICTORIA said...

I love your banner and it took me a minute to figure out what was missing in your close up pictures. Lol it was the "P" I kept reading
it as i went down the line and no matter how many times I did it still came out to read "SOOKY" THATS when i discovered the missing P. Love your project. Can't wait to see the rest of the week. :) Victoria
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Jen said...

Love the little spider on the "Y"

kissmyjen at gmail.com
justcreativeme.blogspot.com

Percilla G said...

Ohh lucky you to be a guest designer for such a fabulous organization.
Love your spooky banner
Great colors
Love the giveaway as well so I am crossing my fingers on this one.
perderg@q.com

McVic said...

super cute banner love the embellies you added and the paper is just so cool!
kacee

by Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

You did a Great Job on this Banner. Can't wait to see what's next. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Cathryn said...

Just Gorgeous! Your mantle looks beautiful with the banner! TFS, CAthryn :)

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Love your banner!! TFS!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

callyannc said...

The little green monster, the spider, the ghost...simply too cute! I have got to make one of these! TFS CallyAnn
Congrats on being a GD! I bet it is super fun!
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Josie0602 said...

I love this banner so much!! I would love to make one for my fireplace too...thanks for the inspiration!
Tracy
jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Kimberly said...

Oh wow, the detail you used is amazing...love it all. Tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.