Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Monochromatic Challenge



Hi guys!
Did you all take part in some World Card Making Day crafty goodness? There was a ton to do over at Paper Therapy for the entire weekend. This card was made for their monochromatic challenge. Monochromatic can be challenging... so I took a deep breathe and scavenged through all of my supplies. The thing that caught my eye was this harlequin pattern by Tim Holtz. Everything was based off of using that paper. I knew I wanted to put pearls in between each diamond. It's funny how the first thought I had became the last thing I did on the card. Ha!

Thanks for popping in.
Wishes for a great day!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.