Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mini Christmas Book



Hey bloggers!!
This super yummy mini was made using all Graphic 45 papers. I am loving this Christmas Emporium line of theirs. So you'll be seeing lots of it on my blog this season.

It's always hard to choose what Christmas line to go with every year. With all of the beautiful papers out there it's a wonder I ever decide. But this Graphic 45 line reminded me of my childhood and I just had to have it! 

























I made this album at a Scrapbook Retreat last weekend. If you ever find yourself in the Chicagoland area or live close by you should really check it out. They have retreats all the time and it's run so well with tons of prizes, make - n - takes, freebies, and food!! It's called Scrapaholic Retreats. I really look forward to going every year.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Wishes for a great day.

7 comments:

Anniebee said...

Gorgeous mini, Kristin! Congratulations on making Kim's design team! You will love working with her and her wonderful stamps. Can't wait to see your beautiful creations each week.

Hugs,
Anne
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

Sheree said...

I have some of those graphic 45 papers and you have inspired me! What a gorgeous project that someone is going to love receiving!

Lindyann said...

Your work is just amazing! I think I'll be learning a lot from your inspirations.
paravella@aol.com

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.