Monday, October 24, 2011

Christmas Tin



Hey everybody!!
Welcome to those who are new to my blog. So glad you found me! Today I would like to share with you the Christmas Tin I am making this year. Graphic 45 are the papers and embellies I am using this year. Each one is a little different. But still have the same product line being used.

If you are interested in purchasing a tin this year please see my website KW Design Handmade.






The inside of the tin holds 24 cards for you to place a Christmas picture of your family every year for the next 24 years. How fun to have those photos handy all in one place! Especially with this adorable tin that will soon become a family tradition each year.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Wishes for a great day.

4 comments:

jessica said...

This is amazing!! I love the whole idea and love the paper!!
TFS

Becky Dunham said...

What a fun idea Kristin! This tin is so adorable! I just love G45 papers!

Kimberly said...

Oh i love this idea..super cool project, and i just love the papers you have chosen...beautiful tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.