Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thank U!



Hey everybody!!
I sure hope you are enjoying these last weeks of summer. This has been such a wonderful summer. So much fun has been had that I am sad to feel a little cooler air these days.



The card I have to share with you today came about with me entering a challenge to use letters.



I love these typeset letters and bubbles from Tim Holtz. So super cool!! Paired with some Graphic 45 papers and whola' perfection! This is going to be a fun card to give. ~:0)

Thank you so much for spending some time viewing my blog.
I *puffy heart* my followers.
Wishes for a great day!


2 comments:

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Oh Wow this is a work of art . Incredible papers and use of twine and ribbon . Stunning every part !! Kitty ;0)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.