Monday, August 8, 2011

Shabby Chic Tin



Hey guys!!
I hope this post finds you all doing well and enjoying your summer. :) I have a baby girl tin to share with all of you today. These tins I make for my clients and are sold on my website KW Design Handmade. The tin holds 24 index cards. Two for each month of babies first year. One card holds a picture and the other a small journaling area.



The inside of the tin is decorated as well.





The top was so fun to stamp. I used crumb cake SU ink and an SU stamp set called Bliss.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Wishes for a great day!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Super cute, Kristin. Keep that creativity flowin'! I love it!
Blessings,
Karen

Kitty said...

Hi Wow these are so beautiful. Love the details and pretty colours

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.