Monday, August 22, 2011

My birthday gifts





Yesterday was my birthday!!
It was a gorgeous day outside the entire day.
I could not have ordered a more perfect birthday.
My two guys spoiled me rotten and gave me this amazing necklace and ring in my birthstone.

We just got back from spending a week in Chicago.
It was pure heaven and I am having withdrawals already.
Best vacation we have ever had.

But... it's time to get down to business and get crafting.
I'll have new things to share soon!


5 comments:

The Crafty Elf said...

Nice! Lovely presents! Isn't Chicago wonderful? I love it there. I'm planning on going to CHA next year in Chicago!

cebelica said...

Happy belated birthday. It's great your boys were spoiling you on your special day. :)The necklace and ring are fab! Hugs!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.