Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ice cream sundae party!



Hey guys!!
Our AC is fixed and my house is cooling off! Yay!! All we need now is to get our new router and we'll be back in business. Phew... it's been a looong week. But thank goodness we are all fine and things can always be replaced.

This little project is for a party my son is having. It's an ice cream sundae making party!! How fun is that? Just a little get together before school starts. I can hardly wait to see the kids faces when they see all the stuff I am going to put out for them. Heehee

 


I hope you all are having a wonderful day!!
It's so good to be back! I missed you guys!


9 comments:

Judy said...

So glad you are back in business these are really cute invites... Love them!
Have a great day.
Judy

Teri said...

Oh my gosh, these are sooo sweet!! Pun intended!! :o) Love the colors and won't those kiddos have a great time... wish I was coming!! LOL!!
Hugs,
Teri

Grenouille Greetings said...

Goodness me - I just read your post about the lightning strike! Thank heavens you are okay! Love these icecream sundae cards...they are sooooo sweet! Hugs, Lesley

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.