Monday, June 27, 2011

An award!


A very sincere thank you goes out to Jenn from scrap-a-tude for giving me this adorable award for my blog. That was so super sweet of her and I am honored to accept it.

The rules of the award are to thank the person who gave it to you, tell 7 things about yourself, and then pass it on to 8 others.

7 Things About Me:

1.) I am a sun goddess and love to layout in my pool every chance I get
2.) I hate confrontation
3.) I am a Leo
4.) My best friends are online
5.) I am my worst critic
6.) I hate to grocery shop
7.) I drink apple juice every day

8 Bloggers to Pass the Award Onto:

Iralamija
Lillybean Paperie
Karola Witczak
Bibbis Dillerier
Cherry's Jubilee
Handkrafted by Stephanie
Viola Mahr
Paper Girl Crafts

1 comments:

Stephanie Kraft said...

You are so sweet to pass this award on to me.. thank you SO much, Kristin! I am very honored and it is greatly appreciated!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.