Monday, May 30, 2011

~ Happy Memorial Day! ~

Hello friends!!

Happy Memorial Day to my fellow Americans. I just wanted to take time out from the festivities today to wish you all a wonderful holiday. I hope yours is filled with family, fun, and some BBQ!! My son and I are patiently waiting to get in our swimming pool for the first time this season. The water temp is right around 73. We wont go in until it hits 75. Otherwise you have blue lips!! LOL Come on sun... just a couple more degrees. Other than that we are hanging out and grilling out hot diggity dogs for dinner. The sun is shining, it's warm, and we have no rain in sight! Yippeee...

I will be showcasing video #2 of my studio tomorrow. So be sure to check back then. Wishes for a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.