Sunday, May 8, 2011

Frosted Designs Crop Challenge

Hello crafters!!
Happy Mother's Day!!
I hope you are all being spoiled today with all the crafty time your little heart desires. Because you deserve it! And it just so happens that this weekend Frosted Designs is having an online crop all weekend long in celebration of National Scrapbooking Day. Whooo Hoooo it doesn't get more fun than this. So grab your scissors and adhesive and let's get started!

I am honored to be hosting the 10:00 challenge this morning.
It's an easy one and one that I hope you all feel comfortable jumping right in on. Because I have a super yummy prize for you all.


The challenge is:
You must use a border punch somewhere on your project.

Here is a project I did for some inspiration for you.



These are all papers from Melissa Frances. And many of the embellies are too. I just love working with her soft pallette of colors. This card I made for my MIL's birthday which was this week.

Now .... on to the prize!!
I am offering up this yummy set of  Maya Road Sheers. There are 40 tickets in all sizes which are perfect for journaling on your projects.




How can you win my prize? Well, just join along in my challenge over at the Frosted Designs Challenge Blog and one lucky participant will win!! Good Luck! I can't wait to see your projects.

Happy Mothers Day!

2 comments:

Nora said...

Hi, Kristin! Your card is really pretty!
Thanks for visiting my blog and the comment you nice comment you left on my "Home Chefs" layout!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.