Friday, May 6, 2011

Fast Scrap Challenge!!


The crop has begun everyone!! Our first challenge is up and it's a fast scrap! Our hostess for the challenge is Barb and she chose our challenge to be: You must use ribbon somewhere on your project. The catch... you only have an hour and it HAS to be something made just for this challenge.

Phew! I made it!!
Here is my card. Can you tell I was running out of time when I stamped my "Friends" sentiment. Not exactly straight... but hey... I only had an hour. *giggle*


4 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

My word girl... you have some amazing skills!! Wow! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with my challenge!

barb :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.