Monday, April 4, 2011

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge ~ Buttons, Bling, & Bloom



Hello Girls!!

Today marks the first challenge for me with the Stamptacular Sunday DT.
Actually my project should have been posted yesterday. But I was on spring break vacation and forgot to schedule my post. That's when you know your plate is too full!!

The challenge this week over at SSC is "Buttons, Bling, & Bloom". You must include buttons, some bling, and flowers on your project. Don't forget to stamp too! Here is the fun card I came up with.



I loved working with these colors and this paper. The paper was given to me as a prize by Frost It Pink. I love their online store and shop there often. Shipping is fast and they have the best inventory. But best of all they do a drawing every month from people who have placed an order to win a huge prize package. It's awesome.

Speaking of prizes... the challenge this week at SSC is sponsored by Magnolia Stamps, and Simon Says Stamp. Both of our sponsors have donated wonderful prizes. So what are you waiting for? Go make that project and upload your entry for your chance to win!!

The SSC DT have created amazing projects this week. Please stop by to check out their awesome inspiration at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Wishes for a terrific day!


11 comments:

Kimberly said...

This card ia amazing and I love all the pink and the paper you used! WOW! great job!! Love that bling ;)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love that bling and the roses are an awesome touch!

Céline said...

Hi Kristin!
this is an amzing card, love the combo you choose! and the bling swirl is so elegant!
please to work with you at stamptacular sunday
hugs and to be your stampin sister...
céline

Cheryl said...

LOVE the distressing and bling

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Bron said...

Ooo I love the shabby chic feel of this card. Love your style. Great to be working with you at SSC, hugs Bron :D

Leonie said...

O I have this gorgeous card in my possesion and its even more stunning in real life!!! thanks so much for choosing me to send it to! i love it!
Hugs Leonie

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.