Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #56

Happy Monday everyone!!
Today marks the 56th challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room. Our challenge this week is hosted by none other than myself. heehee The challenge is to make a card or project using the colors from the picture above.

Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish. So be sure to join in the fun for your chance to win!!



My card uses all of the colors from the picture. And the image is from Robyn's Fetish called Babette Bunny. I had so much fun coloring the image although that is not one of my strong points. All the swirls and flowers were fun to add on.

Be sure to stop by the DT blogs for some great inspiration.

Debbi: http://debssimpletreasures.blogspot.com/  




Pattie: http://pattie-g.blogspot.com/

Thanks for checking in to see what I'm up to.
I always love to hear from you!
Wishes for a great day!


6 comments:

Debbie said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Kristin! I {heart} all those extra papers and embellies you've added - WOW!

Charlene said...

Too stinkin cute Kristin!!!!! You did an awesome job on this card!!

Nina said...

Hi, Kristin!

Your card is sooo sweet! Love the little bunny, and he is really great coloured.

I`m looking forward to work with you at SSC :)
Have a nice day!
Hugs from Nina.

Teri said...

Oh so very cute! Love the bunny and love the inspiration photo, too! Another wonderful creation!
Hugs,
Teri

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.