Friday, April 8, 2011

Fabulous Friday Challenge ~ Brads



Hi there bloggers!
TGIF!! Friday marks our Fabulous Friday Challenge over at Frosted Designs challenge blog. The challenge is to use brads somewhere on your project. Pretty easy yea?




Here is the card I came up with. I wanted the brads to be the focal point. These cute and colorful brads were given to me as a gift from my bestie! I have been dieing to use them and this project was perfect. It was fun to change the papers and sew the edges for a little added detail.

Be sure to enter your "brad" project over at Frosted Designs for your chance to win a fabulous prize from Imaginisce.

Thanks for stopping by!
Wishes for a great day.


7 comments:

Creative Cutter Room said...

This is just gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing-I love your website. I am a new follower and can't wait to come back and check out some more. Cathie www.creativecutter.org

Teri said...

Oh Kristen! This is just darling.. it reminds me of a little set of drawers with adorable pulls! LOL!! Awesome job!
hugs,
Teri

CraftyGirl said...

love, love, love this card! Those brads are so fun and cheerful! The PP you picked to go with them make for a stunning card!

barb :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.