Monday, March 21, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments and helping me celebrate The Shabby Tea Room's 1st Birthday!! I {heart} my followers!! Thank you for all of the blog awards too. It's so nice to be recognized for your work and I am humbled by your gesture. Be sure to come back as I will be offering more blog candy this weekend for a blog hop I am in starting on Sat 26th. So ready to hear who won?

And the winner is....

Lucky number 21~ Trisha
Happy, Happy Birthday. I am already a follower and think your blog is just the sweetest thing going. Thanks for the chance to celebrate with you.

Trisha I will be sending you an email shortly to get your mailing info. Congratulations!!
 

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.