Monday, March 28, 2011

We have a winner!!



Thanks to everyone who participated and hopped in the blog hop this past weekend. It was so fun watching you all come by and reading your fabulous comments. Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly appreciate them.

The winner of my blog candy is...

CyndiU

CyndiU #54 said... What a beautiful card, and such awesome blog candy. I just became a follower.
Congratulations Cyndi! I will be contacting you today for your mailing information.


Check back tomorrow to learn how to paper distress with my new video tutorial.

 


4 comments:

CyndiU said...

Thank you Kristin, I am so looking forward to receiving the blog candy. You are so awesome for offering such tasty candy! :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.