Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thinking of you!



Hi guys!

The card I have to share with you today was made using 90% of new products I got in the mail yesterday. As soon as I saw them I knew I needed to make something right away. The products themselves were my inspiration.

Paper, key, bauble, and bling are all from Prima. Ticket and heart are from Melissa Frances. the ribbonn is a mix of Papertrey Ink and Etsy. Then I went around it all with white acrylic paint by Ranger.

I absolutely love how this turned out and I hope you do too!
Looking for the winner of my candy? It's one more post down. :)
Thanks for stopping by today!


9 comments:

Teri said...

Gorgeous!! I love the vintagey feel of this card, the colors are wonderful, I can see why you couldn't wait to dig in to your new treasures!!
Hugs,
Teri

bernietom47 said...

Oh how pretty! Love all the vintage like details.
Blessings Bernie

Wedgie said...

Wow, so pretty! I love this card! Its brilliant getting loads of new goodies all at once! Wedgie xxx

Diana said...

This card is GORGEOUS!!!!!. Just wanted to welcome you to Frosted Designs.

Sprytebyrd said...

Welcome back, sweetie!!! :o) I can't wait to work with you again at Stamptacular!! I knew if I stuck around long enough, you'd come back!!! Hehehehe :)

LOVE this card, by the way! Wow, all that bling and stitching, it's just gorgeous!! You've got my address, right? LOL!! Just kidding!

Hugs,
Dee

cebelica said...

Your creations are all so beautiful. I love them! I had a great time browsing through your blog, so there's something for you on my blog: http://crafty-little-bee.blogspot.com/2011/03/not-one-but-two-awards.html

Hugs!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.