Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's Party Time!!



It's Party Time this week over at The Shabby Tea Room! The Shabby Tea Room just turned 1 year old! If you have yet to get over there you should run. The Shabby Tea Room is offering up huge prizes for the participants in this week's challenge. The theme... Party Time!! Whooo Hoooo... lots of prizes and inspiration going on over there.

This week is my debut as a new member of the DT. So of course I had to whip up something special. This princess party set has it all. Invitation, crown, wand, and take home bag.












Makes me want to host a party now. heehee
Happy Birthday Shabby Tea Room!!

Looking for my blog candy?click here.


7 comments:

Danielle Therese Greenwood said...

Gorgeous! I'm amazed at how creative you are! What an amazing party set. (I want a princess party now ;)

Hlora said...

It is amazing!!!! Love all thing made in one style! It is fantastic!!!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Such a beautiful set Kristin! Wowzers! So glad to have you on the team! Can't wait to get to know you better!

Hugs...
Melissa

Hugs - Linda said...

What a beautiful party set Kristin....I wanna be a princess so I can I have princess party!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.