Friday, March 11, 2011

Fabulous Friday Challenge

Hi bloggers!!
I am so excited to share with you all my very first challenge with the Frosted Designs DT. This weeks Fabulous Friday challenge is a color challenge. You are to use the photograph above for your inspiration. Aren't these colors fabulous? The picture has me dreaming of spring. With another dump of snow last night anything that reminds me of spring is a warm welcome.


Here is the card I came up with using this weeks colors. Lots of Melissa Frances goodies on here. From the papers to the wing and even the shiny heart. Buttons are from Papertrey Ink, and the rose is from Prima. I am using my new props for my picture. Hope you like it!

Please join along in the fun this week at Frosted Designs. Be sure to check out the DT's incredible work for your inspiration. Thanks for stopping by! Wishes for a great day. ~:0)


9 comments:

scrappingmom73 said...

Kristin, I didn't realize that you were from IN. I used to live in Williamsport along the IL boarder about 2 hours south of Chicago. Looking forward to designing with you at Frosted Designs! Love the card!! :)
Lydia

Diana said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Wow I love everything about this card. You did an awesome job with the colors.

Teri said...

Oh my goodness, how utterly gorgeous! It's just so pretty and the colors are wonderful!! Awesome job!
Hugs,
Teri

Debbie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love all the details - border punch, stitching and the buttons!!!!

miss vio said...

Mmm... what a sweet card! :) just like a cupcake with frosting.

Vio

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.