Friday, March 25, 2011

Fabulous Friday Challenge ~ Recycle



Hi bloggers!!

It's Friday and that means another Fabulous Friday Challenge is getting under way over at the Frosted Designs challenge blog.  The prize this week is one you wont want to miss so be sure to enter for your chance to win a fabulous prize!

The challenge is to recycle/repurpose something on your project. I decided to use a sleeve off of my Starbucks coffee. Of course that's where the main circle is from but the background cardboard came from the sleeve as well. It was super fun recycling something. I have never done this before which is why I {heart} challenges.

I hope you'll join us this week. Please be sure to check out Frosted Designs DT submissions for this challenge. They are truly spectacular!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Wishes for a great day!!



7 comments:

Donna said...

Great idea. I am going through my rubbish now so I can play along. Love your card. TFS

Kimberly said...

Kristin, This card is just Fabulous! I just adore how you used the Starbucks sleeve! How clever is that and it came out GREAT! LOVE IT!

Teri said...

Oh, Kristin! How pretty is this card?? Love how you used the starbucks stuff!!! And how cool are your props??!!! Very nice!!
Hugs,
Teri

ruth said...

Love this!!! I have a couple coffee sleeves around here wondering what to do with them. This is a great idea! :)

CraftyGirl said...

Kristin... your card is gorgeous! Isn't it great when we can take things we would normally throw away and use them as a focal point of a project?! Love the ribbon and twine you used on this!
barb :)

Angela said...

Excellent card and I just adore that ribbon! great take on the challenge!!! xx

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.