Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Buttons & Bows


Buttons & Bows is the challenge this week over at The Shabby Tea Room. All you have to do is add a button and/or bow to your project. Pretty easy right? Why don't you join the fun then? There's a great prize up for grabs to one lucky winner.

The stamp I used is a new set I got from the Tim Holtz line of products. I am falling in love with all of his stuff. Got lots on order. So stay tuned for some awesome projects coming up.

I have been re~organizing my studio more than crafting lately. Trying to get out with the old and in with the new. So more Give~A~Ways coming too. Infact I have a huge Give~A~Way going on right now!! Check it out HERE.

Hopefully you all are having a great day!!
Thanks for stopping by!

This card also meets the following challenges:
The Paper Variety (Sew Much Fun)


12 comments:

Wedgie said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous piece of work. I love how you've used the image and the colours are just lovely. Fab! Wedgie xxx

cbuswell said...

Just stunning, love everything about it! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room!! : )

The Paper Variety said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you stamped on the journaling card. The stitching is the perfect touch. Would love if you shared on our blog; our challenge this week is SEW much fun. Link us in your post for a chance to win an October Afternoon prize :)

Suzy said...

Such a romantic card. I love the little 'dream' ticket stub. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Variety :) Come back next week for our BLOG HOP! :)

mindy gallagher said...

This is such a pretty card! I love it! Every little detail is great! Thanks for playing with us at TPV!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Stunning card! Thank you so much for joining us this week in the Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR Designer

Mel said...

I love it. Anything Paris appeals to me. :) Thank you for participating at The Paper Variety.

~jan said...

What a beautiful card! The colors and embellies are all just perfect! The little bit of stitching adds a really nice touch! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

Diane said...

Beau-ti-ful card!!! You are "enabling" me to buy more TH products, and I already have so much...lol.....love the use of the "tower" onthis one...and that yummy ribbon, too!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.