Wednesday, February 9, 2011

B is for Baby!


Hi guys!

I have another challenge that I worked on yesterday. This one is for The Shabby Tea Room. Once I saw the picture above I knew I had to play this week. OMGoodness does this picture ever inspire me. I love everything about it. I knew I wanted to pull the green polka dots, and lace with pink border out. And that's how I started. Here is how my card ended up.


I love everything about this card and I hope you do too!

Can you believe we got another 4-5 inches of snow yesterday on top of our 28"!! Holy cow it looks like Alaska outside and feels like it too. Our temps are dropping to below 0. Burrr... I am so ready for winter to be done. How bout' you?

Thanks for stopping by!
I love my followers!!


16 comments:

Kimberly said...

What an fun challenge! I adore your card!! Its so sweet and I love the colors. That label and stamp are too sweet! :) Great Job!

M@rjan said...

This is so very beautiful!! Love your card!
Getting a closer look at your blog now... :)

Marjan

Sheri said...

This is FANTASTIC! I see something I missed each time I look at it!

McVic said...

Oh I love This! these colors are adorable! I love your insperation photo. I am going to show this to my husband. and see if he can make that set! Its adorable.
kacee

PapierGirl said...

I love everything about this card too! I love the chipboard letter in the black and white it just pops and the crocheted trim is yummy! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh, Kristin! This is absolutely gorgeous! The lace, the seam binding the pearls, the sewing ... so shabby and wonderful! So happy you found so much to be inspired by with this week's challenge -- thanks for sharing your talents with us in the Tea Room :)

cbuswell said...

so adorable, love the colors! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room! : )

Ellephantastic said...

love it? wow is gorgeous. I am so glad I stumbled across your blog! H x

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.