Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thank You!!



Stamptacular Sunday Challenge is having a recipe challenge this week. 3 Designer Series Papers, 3 Ribbons, and 3 Flowers. This is the card that I came up with. It certainly was a challenge for me. I never put that many flowers on anything. *giggle* It was so fun!! Thanks Stamptacular for an awesome challenge. I had so much fun with this tonight. I was totally looking for a project to wrap myself in. Best thing is I know EXACTLY who this is going to be mailed to. ~:0)

Thank you so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I have no words... Soooo pretty! And great to see you at Stampatacular :)
Hugs!
Dee

Babe O'Mara said...

Beautiful card. I love the bows, the flowers, the music paper, well just about everything!! Someone's going to be thrilled to get it.

Babe

Kimberly said...

Wow! Look at those flowers! What a tough challenge for sure but you did it beautifully! :)

Jessi Myers said...

This has to be one of my favorites! The colors are so perfect and I love that black rose! Great job!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.