Sunday, January 30, 2011

Splash of purple


It's a splash of purple this week at The Play Date Cafe. The challenge is to use the colors black & white with a splash of purple. This is what I came up with. I don't normally work with purple which is why I love challenges. They get me out of my comfort zone. Not too mention using product that's collecting dust in my studio. *giggle*

You should see some of the cards being made for this challenge. They are bee ~u~ tiful!! I hope you all are having a great weekend.

Thanks for popping in!


8 comments:

Fiona said...

Hi Kristin - wow there are so many elements to look at in your card - lots of layers, love the pearls and ribbons :) Thanks for playing along at the PDCC this week!

Kimberly said...

WOW!! It's my color!! ;) LOVE IT!! Your card is so elegant :) Great job, Kristin.

Tracey said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card full of yummies!!! Perfect take on the colour splash!!! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe :)

Maria said...

Gorgeous card! Love the paper, pearls, ribbon, and little flowers...so pretty!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

So beautiful! I adore all your layers! They appear to be coming out of the molding ;)! And such gorgeous, little, finishing touches! Fantastic! Thank you so much for playing along with us, this week, in the Cafe!

Michele Gross said...

Super cute and oh so pretty! Love all the ribbon and layers :) Great use of the splash colors and I'm happy you played with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Ruby said...

This is lovely! I have just got that set, but I wouldn't have thought to do the mini stamps in colour, really sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that ribbon and rose treatment--it is the perfect touch to this card! LOVE IT:) Thanks so much for playing along with us and for joining in the fun at the PDCC!!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.