Monday, January 31, 2011

I WON!!!

 Whooo Hooo I WON!!!
I won week #46 at The Shabby Tea Room!!
This really is quite an honor. Especially when you see all of the beautiful cards that were submitted last week. Lots of great talent out there that's for sure! Thank you Tea Goddess's!!

Just in case you missed last weeks challenge here is the inspiration photo.





And here is my submission.



The Shabby Tea Room has a new challenge every Monday. Drop on by to play today!! Lots of great prizes and adorable blinkies can be won.

Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

Runnergirl Creations said...

Congrats!!! It is a lovely card! Great job! That's terrific! :) Blessings!

Emily Branch said...

CONGRATS!!!! Your work is SOOOO beautiful! That was the challenge where I was the Guest Designer!! Hahahah!! YAY! It was meant to be for you! :-)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.