Monday, December 20, 2010

!! OMGOSH I Got it !! Peachy Keen Guest Design Spot !!

!! HOORAY !! 

I am super siked to share with you all that I have been selected to be a 2011 Peachy Keen Guest Designer!! Or perhaps you heard me screaming from the roof tops. I am so honored to be in any way a part of Peachy Keen Stamps and cannot wait to design for my week.

I can't believe they picked little ol me.
!!Waaaa hooooo!!
Congrats to the entire Guest Design Team.
I can't wait to check out your blogs.

Thank you Peachy Keen for this wonderful opportunity.
I wont let you down.

13 comments:

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your Peachy creations!

~Saundra
2011 PKS Guest Designer :)

Nicki said...

WOW! CONGRATS KRISTIN! How fun will that be?! So happy for you :-)

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!! I am excited to see what you design. My week is in September.

Ashley

K Andrew said...

Congratulations Kristin! Thank you for the congrats over at my blog too! Woohoo! We can be excited together!
You totally deserve it!

K Andrew
Fellow 2011 PK Guest DT

Linda said...

Congratulations Kristin! I am so happy to meet you. I got the same email and I am so excited I can't believe it. My week is in June. I will be back to get to know your work. I love your blog design. You even have a button. So cool.
Peachy Hugs,
Linda

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Congrats Kristin! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more than you! I love ya girlie!

Kerry--Momma K said...

Congratulations on being a guest designer for PKS.
I have given you a blog award because I really love the work you do. Stop by my blog and copy the Stylish Blogger Award and paste it on your blog.
Kerry

http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Iris said...

Congratulations on your PKS GDT spot!
I look forward seeing your Peachy creations!

Hugs & Merry Christmas,
Iris - fellow Peachy GDT 2011

Kimberly said...

Congreats my friend that is a wonderful accomplishment. Well deserved! I know you will do great.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.