Monday, November 22, 2010

Paper Therapy Challenge #8


It's Monday!! And time for another challenge over at Paper Therapy!! This weeks challenge is to make a project for a man or boy. I decided to make this card to give to my hubby. He loves the color blue, and he enjoys bird watching. Just a little something to let him know I am thinking about him while he's at work. ~:0)

Thanksgiving is on the way and I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Nicki said...

What a wonderful card Kristin! Love everything about it. The papers, the layout, the embellies! Awesome ;-)

Jenny said...

This is great Kristin. I love the colors and the use of the metal embellies in the corners! Your hubs is a lucky guy! :)

Emily Branch said...

That ribbon is SOOOOO yummy!! I totally LOVE it!! This is a great design for a card, and the use of washers is super FANTABULOUS!!! Great colors and patterned paper!!

CatWoman said...

Blue paired with any shade of yellow is one of my favourite colour combinations. Lovely job on this card. :)

Jessi Myers said...

I love love love this card. That ribbon is wonderful, and I love that punch -is it SU!? Thanks for sharing another great card with us. :)

Tabitha said...

The colors are GORGEOUS!! You always give your cards just the right touch!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.