Monday, November 8, 2010

Paper Therapy Challenge #6



The challenge at Paper Therapy this week is an inspiration challenge! You must complete a project using the following ad for inspiration. This ad is so fun with all of the colors and textures... the skies the limit on this challenge! Make sour to check out all of the DT's work for some inspiration. They all did an awesome job with the challenge. So hop on over to Paper Therapy!

Here is the card I came up with using the ad for inspiration.



I hope you'll join us this week! Thanks for coming by. Wishes for a great day!

9 comments:

Julie said...

This card is amazing,I love how you've worked the black card fringing,brilliant. Sending you sunshine,Julie:) x

Jenny said...

Super great card, as usual! :) I love the shoes and the bling!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love, love, love it! The fringe was an awesome idea and all the colors and bling....fantastic!

Laura said...

Awesome card.I love those red high hills.Perfect for a hot Chic.LOL

Patricia said...

I don't know why, but when I first saw the ad, I thought "I bet Kristin's going to make a shoe card!" LOL! I like how your black fringe mimics the coats in the ad.

Crafty Creations said...

What a fun card!!! I love that you used all those fabulous colors and I really like the trim work you did on the side of the image!! Those shoes rock!!
Maria

Jessi Myers said...

Kristin I love this card so much! The corners are great - the way they contour to the bling, and the shoes are fun!

Nicki said...

I think your card is a great take on the ad! The shoes are perfect! Great job :-)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.