Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Cards Atlast!!


Finally!! I have selected a design for my Christmas cards this year.
Here it is! Sweet and simple for mass production. The wreath stamp was done in Old Olive, then I placed the Merry stamp inside, and went with stickles for the berries to add some holiday shimmer and shine! The rope is taped to the back and then a bow made. Both being stuck on with a glue dot. The bow hides it. I decided to emboss the red cardstock to give a richer feel. Now it's time to get busy! You now know what I'll be working on for the next week or so.

Have you decided to make your own cards this year? If so I'd love to see them. Leave a link and I'll be sure to check it out. Happy Crafting Everyone!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Classy! I still haven't decided on my mass production card yet,still fiddling around with one offs.:( I so love the rope you've used for this and that Holly wreath is just perfect too for a no colouring design. Enjoy your week,Julie.x

barbsmith2536 said...

I really like your peppermint string. It really looks great on your card.

Barb from Toronto, Canada

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.