Monday, November 29, 2010

Buttons and Bows



Buttons & Bows is the challenge today over at Paper Therapy. This week your project must include a button AND a bow. How you do it is up to you! Come join the fun this week. The DT have created some stunning pieces for your inspiration. The links are in my sidebar --->

This card was created with Christmas Fun in mind. I didn't want to use traditional colors. So this paper from PTI was perfect. The buttons, cardstock, and ribbon are also from PTI.

I hope your Thanksgiving was a splendid one filled with laughter and joy!
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Emily Branch said...

This card is GORGEOUS!! Love the layering of all the different patterned papers, love love love the dangling orb ornaments, and that bow is SCRUMPTIOUS!! Fantabulous and YUMMY card--very festive!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kristin, this card is stunning! I love the little ticket and how you hung the ornaments!

Patricia said...

I have twine envy.

I love how festive this is with non-traditional Christmas colors!

Jenny said...

I love this! Christmassy but not with the traditional colors! I always have such a problem with that but you've done an AWESOME job! So much fun!!

Jessi Myers said...

Oh Kristin!! THis card is so beautiful! The colors are fun, and funky, yet perfect for Christmas! Love it!!

Amy said...

I love all the embellishements...so pretty all the way..thanks for visiting my blog as well.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.