Monday, October 4, 2010

Paper Therapy Weekly Challenge #1


Hi guys!! Today is such an exciting day!! It marks the very first weekly challenge over at Paper Therapy. Every Monday a new challenge will be posted. A new winner will be selected every week to receive a button graphic stating they have won the weekly challenge. The first Monday of each month receives a prize and a graphic stating they have won the weekly challenge at Paper Therapy.

Our very talented DT have created some very inspiring pieces for you all. You're going to want to make sure you check those out before getting started. A link to all of their blogs is over on my sidebar ---->

Our very first challenge is going to be kick started with a sketch challenge. (above) All you have to do is Submit a project based off of the sketch challenge this week. It can be an altered item, card, layout anything you wish as long as it follows the sketch.

You must submit a picture of your finished project as a reply to that week's challenge post by Saturday 10/9 at 11:59 pm (CST). Then the DT will select one winner each week to receive a custom graphic stating that you won the weekly challenge at Paper Therapy. For the first week of every month the winner will also receive a prize!! Winners and new challenges will be posted every Monday. Because it is the first week of October there is a prize to be won this week!

So what do you say we get started? Here is my take on the sketch for this week. See ya over at Paper Therapy!

13 comments:

Emily Branch said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the stitching detail and great cupcake image!! The scalloped circle in the center is PERFECT!

Patricia said...

The tiny cupcakes in the scalloped border make me smile. I love the stitching and the color scheme, too. Fabulous job!

Nicki said...

I love this card Kristin! The stitching is great, love the colors and all the layers too! The bow is fabulous!

Jessi Myers said...

I love the little cupcakes! The colors in the card are great, and I scalloped circle...oh, you are tempting me to get some nesties. ;)

Ruth said...

Oh love those colours! that's pretty much the colour scheme in my bedroom!

Thank you for sharing!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love the stitching on this card and all those cute little cupcakes along the border! Cute cute cute!

Jenny said...

I love everything about this card! And I didn't notice the cupcakes until now! So stinkin' cute!

Melissa said...

Amazing card!! I love the cupcake row at the bottom and the colors you chose are so fun and go together so well!!

Laura said...

What a stunning card!!I love the color combo and the DP is so beautiful.I just love everything about it.

Crafty Creations said...

Awesome! Love the colors and those cupcakes on the bottom rock!!
Maria

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.