Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Treat Bags


Hi Guys!! I have some fun Halloween projects to share with you all and I'll be posting them all week long. So be sure to check back often. Or better yet become a follower and you'll know the minute I upload something new.

Today's Halloween project are these cute little paper bags. All I did was stamp in black ink this cute bat and decorated the fron with patterned paper and some embellies. I punched 2 holes with my crop a dile at the top and pulled the ribbon through. The edge detail on top was super easy. Just cut about 1/4" off the top and put the front and back in your border punch at the same time. And punch!

Here are all of them.
These are going to be for my Nieces & Nephews.

6 comments:

Nicki said...

Oooh, Kristin, these are absolutely adorable!!! I would be so excited to get one of these if I was your niece or nephew ;-) Love how you did the edge and the tags at the top! Great work

Karen Lee said...

These just put a big smile on my face!! They are adorable!!

xoxo Karen Lee

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.