Monday, August 16, 2010

Paper Therapy Swap



This darling card was made for a fun monthly card swap over at Paper Therapy. The theme this month is " Girl Time". What better way to celebrate some much needed girl time by a girls night out?? Martini's anyone? LOL

My family and I are enjoying the last few days of summer vacation. My hubby is on vacation this week and we have decided to lay low and just rest. Spend time together and stay in our pj's all day! Can't remember the last time I did that. I hope the last of your summer days are enjoyable.

Thanks for popping in. Wishes for a great day!

6 comments:

Crafty Creations said...

Wow - I LOVE this card!!! Everything is perfect!! Just gorgeous!!! You knocked it out of the ballpark :)
Maria

Laura said...

WOW! what a gorgeous card.I love all the DP.I would love to swap with this card.

Patricia said...

I love the pearls and the scallops! It's definitely a girly card.

Ruth said...

stellar card!! I love, love, love, it!

I really like that design paper in the back, makes me think of a halloween card idea.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.