Saturday, August 21, 2010

!! BLOG CANDY WINNER !!

We have a winner and it is comment number 2!! Samantha Palmer. Congrats Samantha.
Samantha Palmer said...
This is awesome! I love to use black or brown with a lot of my cards and then using bright colors against a dark background really makes everything pop! Happy Birthday!

Samantha please email me your mailing information and I will get this package right out to you. You have until Mon 8/23.

Well today is my birthday!! We are going out to breakfast and then I get to go to our huge Joanns Super Store a few towns over. I am hoping they will have lots of goodies. I hear the super stores are awesome. Then we will be going out to dinner and a movie. Perhaps with some scrappy time in between! :) Thanks everyone for playing along to help celebrate my special day! I will leave you with a project I just finished yesterday. Recipe cards for my scrap club swap. I hope they like um'. It's the first time I ever sewed on a card. It was so much fun! Glad to finally have my sewing machine working again.

5 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your day today!

P.S. Those recipe cards are adorable! :)

Samantha Palmer said...

Adorable recipe cards! I emailed you my mailing address and I can't wait to get my "candy." Thanks for the chance to win! Happy birthday!

Vickie said...

wow those cards are so adorable..Love the paper you used.


Happy Birthday I hope you truly have a wonderful day!

Crafty Creations said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!! Hope you have a great day and alotta fun shopping!! Cant wait to see your goodies!!
Maria

Laura said...

Happy Birthday!Go spoil yourself silly!
THe recipe card is so cute.I always love that touch of sewing on my card.But I just haven't took the time to add it on lately.Your sewing looks GREAT!!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.