Friday, July 23, 2010

Thanks for caring



Hey guys, my family and I are heading down to Georgia for my nephews baptism. The card and gift I am giving him are posted a few posts back. I am scheduling this to post so there is something new for you to look at while I am away. This card was made for a sketch challenge over at Paper Therapy. I put some dazzling diamonds on the leaves and it looks so pretty IRL. It's always nice to have a thank you card on hand.

Thanks for popping in. I hope you have a great weekend!

*** Thanks for all of your compliments on this card. It's been a very long drive back from Georgia and they made my day! To answer your questions about the flowers... I have a little secret to share. They aren't stamps, they aren't rub ons or embellishments of any kind. I cut them out from the paper itself. The paper is from Stampin Up! It is from the occasions mini that ended in April. So it is no longer avail. So sorry guys...

6 comments:

Ruth said...

I agree, very pretty! I like how you used the pearls (I know it's a small detail, but it's those little things, yanno?) I have a ton of pearls and now I have another way to use them!

Thanks for sharing!

Crafty Creations said...

Wow - just gorgeous!!! What are those flowers? Is that a stamp or just an embellishment? Stunning card!! Have a great time in Georgia!
Maria

Kathryn Myhre said...

Beautiful card! Could you possible let us know what you used to make the flowers with? I am very interested in them. TFS

Laura said...

Beautiful card!I was thinking the same thing.How in the world did you do the flowers,they are so pretty!

Patricia said...

This is lovely - the flowers, the Nestability layers, the colors, the whole works!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.