Monday, July 5, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge



Hey everybody! Today I would like to share with you a challenge card I made for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge blog. The challenge this week over at SSC is to make an aperture creation. Which is a hole somewhere in the front of your card. My hole is in the shape of a heart. And then I filled my heart with candy!! Oh Joy!!

This was a really fun project! If you have yet to try one of SSC's challenges, this week would be a great one to start with. As there is a really great prize from MFT.

Thanks for popping in. I wish you all a great week!!

Supplies:
All Stampin Up! Except pearls (Michaels)

6 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh wow, I didn't even think to use my little candy boxes....! This is so sweet! Good to see you playing at Stamptacular again! :o)
Hugs,
Dee

Graphicat said...

WEll, in my books ANY hole that has candy in it is FABULOUS!! The fact that it's in the middle of such a pretty pink and green card is simply the icing! ;o) Nicely done!

Thank you for joining us at STamptacular this week!
Cheri

Paula said...

This card is just DELICIOUS! I just love this! Love all the yummy colors you've used! I'm so glad you could join our Aperture challenge this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Marianne-db said...

This is soooo sweet!! I really like your idea of putting the candy inside the card!! Thanks for joining Stamptacular this week!

mommy2lou said...

what a yummy card:) I love that punch and little treat cups by SU!. You put together a lovely, sweet card. The colors are so dreamy and I dont know why but I'm loving that corduroy button! LOL
THANK YOU for sharing this unique creation with us gals over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!!

Carolyn said...

Wow, awesome idea to put the candy in a card. Love the hole in your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.