Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mojo Challenge



Hey everybody! I hope you are having a great day. Today I have a Mojo Monday sketch challenge to share with you. I flipped the sketch and this is my take on it. This is going to be my husbands bday card this month. ~:0)

How is your summer going? Can you believe we are into July already? I mean this summer is blazin by! Our heat index is really high here in the midwest. Up past 100. Pool days here we come!

Speaking of my pool... we had a leak yesterday. Yikes. Of course it happens when I am home all by myself. It was a leak in one of the hoses. You should have seen me trying to change it out by myself. Luckily my neighbor came out and I was able to literally call for help. Imagine me holding 2 hoses in one hand trying to unscrew the fastener with the other and blocking the leak with my knee! Not good. But it's (hopefully) all fixed and I am refilling the pool today. We lost about an inch of water.

Anyway... I hope you are having a fun summer day. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
All supplies are Stampin Up!
Please feel free to email me any questions on technique or products used.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.