Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's a party!



Hey it's a party!! Actually it's my 4th of July party that I made these invites for. I used the criss cross card style with a pull out section with the info on it. You know what was the hardest part? Trying to match the blue color on my printer to match the paper. Not bad eh? LOL




As always if you want to know a certain item, tool, or want a little personal how to just email me! The link is in my sidebar.

It's official! School is out for the summer. My crafting may dwindle a bit while I run around trying to keep up with my son's activities. I'll post as much as I can. Wishes for a beautiful, and fun summer!!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

How much fun are they!
And the colour match is fab! They are just so perfect invites. And so much fun too!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Kimberly Stewart's "Happy Day" kit.